My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, 10/02/10. Uncomfortable Video Process

For my uncomfortable video I decided to film something that will gross out most people, and that is gratuitous open-mouth chewing. Before I arrived to this decision I went through a few impractical ideas that mostly involved myself getting hurt..and I didn't want to do that. I chose the location of my video to be a bathroom, where gross mouth noises could be better heard and where there was a plain white wall that could be my background, as to add a sterile contrast to, but not distract from, the grossness. I also put thought into what food I would be eating and made some rice krispy treats that would be gooey, grainy, and break down all sorts of nasty. A also decided to add some dull colored yogurt in half way through to bump up the nasty. I ended up gagging/ laughing a bit towards the end of the video, but I tried to disguise it as gross noises. The video certainly made my girlfriend uncomfortable, who filmed it. I thank her.

No comments:

Post a Comment